On 18 March 2015 Health New Lynn achieved the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioner’s Aiming for Excellence quality standard as part of the CORNERSTONE programme.
This means that Health New Lynn has met high standards in patient care, the services it offers and the facilities it provides. Our practice team is committed to continuous improvement. This ensures that you, the patient, receive high quality care.
What can you expect from your CORNERSTONE accredited practice?
• Improved patient care
• Respect for the rights and needs of patients
• Efficient practice systems
• All improved practice environment
• Increased teamwork
What are the standards this practice has met?
Aiming for Excellence, the standard for general practice, covers:
• Your needs and rights as a patient
• Access and availability of practice services
• Absence of physical barriers to access
• Safety of practice systems and facilities
• Medical equipment and resources
• Comprehensive, coordinated, continuity of care
• Disease preparation and health promotion
• Practice and patient information and management
• Continuous quality improvement and professional development
View our CORNERSTONE Accreditation Certificate here.