Health New Lynn is open for general practice Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
We also have an URGENT care clinic which is open:
• 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday
• 9am to 2pm on weekends. Sunday clinic reopens Sunday 5th July.
• The clinic is for urgent matters which cannot wait until a booked appointment is available
• If you want to be seen today and your matter is not acute, you will first be seen by a nurse to assess
your concern, however you may not be seen by the doctor today
• Patients are seen on an urgency basis – there may be a wait and you may not necessarily
be seen in order of arrival
• Your urgent matter only will be dealt with today – you will be required to book an appointment at a
later date for any non-urgent issues
• To assist the doctor with prioritising, front desk staff will ask you to indicate why you need to be seen – please
do not be offended, and if you would rather not say simply indicate this to the receptionist.
Health New Lynn 7 Day Pharmacy and Horizon Radiology are open similar hours to the medical centre for your convenience.
For out of hours assistance please phone our practice number on 09 827 8888; your call will be answered by a registered nurse.
Urgent Care Clinic - Letter to patients - click here to view.