Please note HEALTH NEW LYNN has been asked by the DHB to be a community pop up testing site for Covid-19.
The Health New Lynn WEEKEND URGENT CARE CLINIC WILL BE REOPENING on Saturday 10th October, usual hours of 9am to 2pm Saturday and Sunday.
Health New Lynn is open for general practice Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
We also have an URGENT care clinic which is open:
• 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday
• Reopening from Saturday 10th October - 9am to 2pm on weekends
• The clinic is for urgent matters which cannot wait until a booked appointment is available
• If you want to be seen today and your matter is not acute, you will first be seen by a nurse to assess
your concern, however you may not be seen by the doctor today
• Patients are seen on an urgency basis – there may be a wait and you may not necessarily
be seen in order of arrival
• Your urgent matter only will be dealt with today – you will be required to book an appointment at a
later date for any non-urgent issues
• To assist the doctor with prioritising, front desk staff will ask you to indicate why you need to be seen – please
do not be offended, and if you would rather not say simply indicate this to the receptionist.
Health New Lynn 7 Day Pharmacy and Horizon Radiology are open similar hours to the medical centre for your convenience.
For out of hours assistance please phone our practice number on 09 827 8888; your call will be answered by a registered nurse.
Urgent Care Clinic - Letter to patients - click here to view.