Please note HEALTH NEW LYNN has been asked by the DHB
to continue to be a community testing centre for Covid-19.
Click here for more information.
Weekend Urgent Care Clinic Reopening
The Health New Lynn WEEKEND URGENT CARE CLINIC
will be REOPENING on Saturday 10th October.
Usual hours of 9am to 2pm Saturday and Sunday.
ZERO FEES for Under 14s
Health New Lynn currently provides free standard consultations for under 13 year olds who are enrolled at our practice.
As a result of a Ministry of Health initiative this service will be expanded to under 14 year olds for weekday standard consultations - effective 1 December 2018.
To find out more about our Under 14s consultations and fees, click here.
Health New Lynn General Practice
Health New Lynn is a modern general practice and seven day a week urgent care facility. It provides accessible, quality, evidence based health care to the population of greater New Lynn.
True integration with many secondary hospital services is being developed to have these hospital services present within the centre. A more holistic model of care for our patients will be provided by our relationships to specialists, hospital services, radiology, community nursing services, Maori and pacific health providers, midwifery, social services, other Health non government organisations and Whanau Ora.
Your healthcare needs are available seven days a week, and you are able to book an appointment to see your regular medical team.
Health New Lynn is open for general practice Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm
- We also have an urgent care clinic which is open:
8am to 7pm Monday to Friday
- Reopening from Saturday 10th October - 9am to 2pm on weekends
- The clinic is for urgent matters which cannot wait until a booked appointment is available
- If you want to be seen today and your matter is not acute, you will first be seen by a nurse to assess your concern, however you may not be seen by the doctor today
- Patients are seen on an urgency basis – there may be a wait and you may not necessarily be seen in order of arrive
- Your urgent matter only will be dealt with today – you will be required to book an appointment at a later date for any non-urgent issues
- To assist the doctor with prioritising, front desk staff will ask you to indicate why you need to be seen – please do not be offended, and if you would rather not say simply indicate this to the receptionist
Health New Lynn 7 Day Pharmacy and Horizon Radiology are open similar hours to the medical centre for your convenience.
For out of hours assistance please phone our practice number on 09 827 8888; your call will be answered by a registered nurse.
Urgent Care Clinic - Letter to patients - click here to view.